Beaker is open-source software for managing and automating labs of test computers.
With Beaker, users and administrators can:
- Manage systems across multiple labs
- Maintain an automated inventory of system hardware details
- Provision task execution environments on systems
- Schedule tasks to run on one or more systems
- Store and view task results
Beaker currently supports Anaconda and RPM-based Linux distributions, including Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. It supports a wide variety of hardware platforms, and can integrate with oVirt Engine for dynamic VM provisioning.
Beaker is a Red Hat community project.
You might be looking for Beaker, a library for sessions and caching in web applications.